Friday, March 8, 2013

I should be a hindi film star


Lately, during my significant off time, I have been thinking.  And what, my gentle reader, have I been thinking about?  Perhaps you might ask me this question.

Oh my readers, I have realized that I should be a hindi film star.  

It is unclear when I realized this, but at some point, fairly recently, I had an idea.  It is a great idea.

I feel that young indian hindus do not have adequate role models.  JMB will step in and undertake to create a positive role model for young hindus.

The film will be about an international secret agent for the Indian government.  I am not sure what his name will be, but he will be a highly trained covert assassin for the Indian government.

The hook is that, my character will frequently be aided by hindu gods.  So, in the middle of a tense scene, with no method of escape, I will cry out to the gods who will appear in impressive special effects to resolve the action.

I think that there should be a persistent theme about vegetarianism.  My character will eat meat, which will always be immediately followed by some sort of negative consequences.  This will help young hindus understand the importance of vegetarianism and the evil of being a meat eater.  The music will have lyrics about the evil of meat eating and how the secret agent must do the evil deed of meat eating to protect the motherland of India.

There will be alot of suspense and action, but no sex.  Of course, there will be many beautiful women who will virtuously sing about my characters virility and sexual appeal, but nothing on camera.

The film will primarily be in Hindi, with some English thrown in.

I am going to start on a script right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment