Wednesday, March 27, 2013

No clear plan

I suppose I am fortunate in that I have come to the realization that I have no clear plan before the need for me to actually have one.

The company I work for has indicated that they want to relocate me to the school in the mountains where my current "little place in the country" is located.  That will place me in a quiet environment where I can explore taoist perfection among the mountains, maybe do some skiing, hunt for the Yeren (chinese bigfoot) and get some quality sleep.

Then there is the possibility that my current company will relocate me to Suzhou, which is very close to Shanghai.  That would allow me to work near the big city, immerse myself in Shanghai culture and maybe do some moonlighting for a Chinese attorney who has an office there.

If I go back to the high school I interviewed at, there is also the possibility that I will land a gig in Songjiang, which could open up the possibility of working at one of the many universities there.

Alternatively, I could possibly land yet another position elsewhere.

Or, I could just stay in Wuhan.

Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment