Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Luxurious Accomodations

I will likely publish some side by side photos to show the contrast in my accommodations in both Wuhan and Shiyan so that you, the reader, can weigh the luxuries and deprivations that I enjoy at both my residence here in the Peoples Republic of China.

Indeed, it seems that this is the worker's paradise.  I left the USA without a fixed abode to call my own. In four short months, I have two apartments where I live here in the PRC.

Anyway, below are pictures of the lodgings here in the city of Shiyan, Hubei.

 This quaint pond is directly in front of my accommodations.  It is very nice.  My chinese handler (my assistant) remarked that perhaps I could go for a swim.  I believe she was joking or else was tired with me after a long day.  I think she was joking.  Perhaps there are fish in there I could catch and perhaps make a meal.
Below is my lodgings here in the mountain town of Shiyan.  It is my little place in the country, at least for the next several weeks.  There are four rooms and it is clean with white stone tile floors.  I will do the side by side sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment