Monday, February 18, 2013

Best Eats in Town

I like Chinese food.  I also enjoy meat on a stick sold by muslim dudes.  However, the best meal I have had is at the golden arches.  By that, I mean Mac Donalds.  It is so tasty.  It is also cheaper than the USA.  I usually get two big macs, large fry and a large coke for around 6.50 USD or 39 RMB.

Mac Donalds in China has more chicken sandwichs, specifically a spicy chicken sandwich which is quite good.  Their main competition here is KFC, and therefore you can also get a big bucket of chicken parts deep fried.

Instead of the ubiquitous apple or cherry pie at an American Mac Donalds, here you get a tasty bean pie and another that is some kind of fruit.  I haven't tried either because I like to eat American classic cuisine when I eat my Mac Donalds.

You may say that I have no taste, but I disagree.  I get alot of protein and fat when I eat there.  I can eat as Mac Donalds as my main daily meal, and then eat some bread and noodles at other times.

They play some craptaculous music at Mac Donalds in China.  They are still playing Christmas songs.  It is almost March, and they played the Christmas song by that guy from Wham (George Michael or something).  I wonder if it is to make me go there less.   They are trying to conserve burgers by making me uncomfortable.

In keeping with the trend of things in China, there are bones in the food at Mac Donalds: In the fried chicken.  Chinese food really does have more bones.

Here are some pictures:


Hello Kitty toys.


I get the picture menu, because my Chinese language skills are lacking.


Note the predominance of chicken and the odd bean pie in the center.  Below is the mega chicken meal that gets you two cokes.


Delicious fried chicken at McDonalds.


This is my daily dose of deliciousness: two spicy chicken sanmmiches, large fry and a large coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment